Lobbying is the practice of ethically influencing governmental decisions in favor of public and private interests. This is achieved through direct interaction with legislators, government officials, opinion leaders and other key players in the process to be influenced and always for the benefit of all parties involved.
Companies, organizations or individuals who lobby seek to promote policies, laws or regulations that benefit the objectives of the company but at the same time benefit the interests of society, people, employees, shareholders and the environment where we develop our activities.
Lobbying as we practice it may include presenting arguments, providing information, participating in meetings at the highest level.
We at SER act to influence government decisions by promoting the interests of the government and the various policies that benefit companies, institutions and the public.
This can include direct influence with legislators and participation in public hearings. Policy analysis and public relations can also be used to shape public opinion.
The impact and ethics of these practices are guaranteed, ethics is our best advocate and our actions may vary depending on the context in which these professional practices are regulated.
Representation of Interests:
- Advocating our clients' interests before legislators, governmental authorities and regulatory bodies.
- Perform detailed analysis of government policies and regulatory changes that may affect our clients.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with government officials, legislators and other stakeholders.
Political Crisis Management:
- Provide strategic advice and crisis management in sensitive political situations that may affect our clients.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of proposed legislation and relevant regulatory updates to inform our clients.
- Develop and implement strategies to promote policies favorable to our clients' interests.
Participation in Public Consultations:
- Coordinate and participate in relevant public consultations to ensure representation of our clients in the decision-making process.
- Establish coalitions and strategic alliances with other organizations that share similar objectives.
- Providing strategic advice on how to address specific policy and regulatory issues that may affect our clients.
Media Relations Management:
- Managing media communications to ensure that our clients' position is presented effectively and positively.
- Identify opportunities for legislative involvement that may benefit our clients.
- Provide legislative education programs for your clients, keeping them informed on critical issues and regulatory changes.